I took my little sister Beth for a gorgeous birthday lunch at North Bondi Fish early in the month. Everything we had there was great, but I especially loved the citrus cured salmon bruschetta. I'll write up a full review soon.
You just can't look at a bunch of sunflowers and feel unhappy.
When I was sick at home with a cold, I got the craving for homemade bread and whipped up a batch of No Knead Bread. It made the whole place smell amazing as it was baking, and was delicious still warm with lots of good butter.
As soon as I got my strength back, I went on long walks around the neighbourhood and found this typographic gem.
This photo of an amazing #sydneysunset from my window went crazy on Instagram. I love living here. Every time you look out the window it is different. I'll never take that view for granted.
The Coogee Pavilion burger is regularly included in Sydney's Top Burger lists, so I had to try it for myself, and I can say it definitely deserves a place. I wish the cheese was melted, but everything else was delicious. Super impressed with the food and decor in this gorgeous venue.
Steph, Karen and I braved the cold and wind for a girly catch up over Malaysian at the new Petaling Street outpost in Chatswood. I was surprised to find that I loved the pippies. (Photo from citrusandcandy Instagram)
I was sitting on the couch next to a pile of clean laundry and got a fright when it started to move. I found this little terror curled up inside!
The best snacks for movie night? Sprinkle covered doughnuts. Of course we had to rewatch The Avengers and Winter Soldier before going to see Age of Ultron ;)
- I feel like we all need a little help with this sometimes - 8 Tips for Achieving Work/Life Balance via Random Little Faves
- This Pink Colour Study from I Spy DIY is AMAZING.
- These photos from Marrakech via Designlovefest have definitely sparked my wanderlust. That blue!
- Have you ever thought about making your own gummy candy? A Beautiful Mess shows you how.
- These Vertical Roll Cakes from Call Me Cupcake are so unique, and as always Linda's photos are incredible. I can't stop looking at them. Would you go for the chocolate or strawberry rhubarb?